If you wish to play Senior Competition this coming summer season (2023/24) please complete this form.
If you wish for your child to play Junior Competition this coming summer season (2023/24) please complete this form
New to Reade Park?
Join our Club and enjoy a full tennis experience which includes
Access to some of the the best grass courts in Australia in a welcoming environment
Organised social tennis
Competition Tennis (Club vs Club and Doubles Round Robin Friendlies)
A vibrant Social Calendar which includes family friendly days and the annual Quiz Night
We offer a variety of membership options for prospective members – please see the list of categories and annual fees below.
You are welcome to bring a team or join individually and we will place you in a team that suits your playing level.
Please contact us to find out more about becoming a member of Reade Park Lawn Tennis Club.
The fees for 2023/24 are as follows
- Full Competition Membership $450 (pensioner discount available)
- Midweek Competitive & Social $340
- Student (full time tertiary) $220
- Junior Member playing in senior comp (under 18 as at Jan 1 in season) $190
- Junior Competition Member $155
- Non playing / LOA $45
Family Membership is also applicable where 4 or more direct family members are playing – the Member with the lowest fee category is free.
Please note that we are offering the following on a trial basis over 2023/24 season.
- ‘Part time player‘ player means paying 50% of applicable membership category fee and allows participation in a maximum 50% of total season matches along with full practice rights and finals participation
- ‘Fill in player‘ means paying 25% of applicable membership category fee and allows participation in a maximum 25% of total season matches. No practice and no finals participation
- Team Captain to monitor the number of matches played (a match is counted towards quota regardless of how many rubbers played in that match)
- Part time and fill in players must be nominated before the season begins
- No option for people to change from full time to ‘part time’ or ‘fill in’ during season (where season-ending injury / relocation happens then a separate policy applies and treated on case by case basis
- Can apply to players joining during season
- This development will be circulated to all members (or team captains) so that there is awareness